So this weekend I did a bit of sewing. I was seriously sick of the shorts I buy for my daughter making her look like a little hoochie mumma. I found a pattern in my stash a set to resizing it as it was a child's size 4 and I needed a girls 12. I ended up making the legs a bit wide but overall pretty happy with the outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Hi!!! I am pretty excited today as it is my post for the year for Southern Girls Challenge. We have 2 wickedly wonderful sponsors for ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
This week at Digital Tuesday Challenge we want to see bugs and or blooms on your creations :) For my cad I have used a PRE COLOURED IMAGE...
LOVE the material, reminds me of the Danish Tilda fabric. Gorgeous! Awesome job sewing the shorts too, can't believe you had to alter the pattern, so clever! I couldn't do that!! Jody looks gorgeous in them. Hugs, Wends xoxo
ReplyDelete