Tuesday 14 June 2022

Here I am, back again.....

 Far out.... time just slips away huh!
So I have been laid up flu and before that all my family had it.... it is gross.
Please go out and get your flu jabs people! Save yourself!

Anyhow, I made this a few days before I got sick after seeing a rainbow stencil tutorial on insta, well I completely screwed mine up, but the actual stencilling was too cute not to incorporate into a card... so here it is.


Pretty simple but very cute.
Plus I used brads, which I haven't done in ages, so yay for using stash.


Thanks for dropping by 

Lou

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful rainbow Louise - and a lovely, cheerful card as a result.
    Had my flu jab!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...