Friday 15 March 2024

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a light touch and spaced the clouds a reasonable distance apart compared to my usual clouds which gave me lots of lovely white puffy space.



 The image is called Sky's the Limit from Kraftin Kimmie, it is now retired but I did find a link HERE where you may be able to still purchase it.
I coloured up my image with Copic markers and Promarkers

Thanks loads for popping by my blog :)
Lou

Entering in the following challenges....
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Planes, Trains & Automobiles 
Crafty Gals Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Very cute as a birthday card. Such a fun image. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful birthday card Louise - loving your puffy clouds
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab, so cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete