Tuesday 5 March 2024

Birthday Flyby....

 I wanted to do some cloud backgrounds with distress oxides which meant I had a couple of cool backgrounds to use so I am sharing the first card today using the coloured background....



I used distress oxides in Saltwater Taffy, Dried Marigold and Victorian Velvet.
The stampset is My Favorite Things Magical Dragons
and the white clouds are die cuts

This card inspired my 12 year son to make me a card....


I was a little surprised at the american spelling of Mum, but totally thrilled anyway :)

Thanks for dropping by 
Lou

I am entering my card in the following challenges....
Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Bright and cheerful
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to craft - Anything Goes
AAA Colourful - Colour board - Top Pick :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute Louise. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete