Thursday 20 October 2011

Going Dotty & Stripey with the Southern Girls!!!!!!!!!!


This week our challenge at SGC is Spots & Stripes, another nice easy one for you :)
I have used a cute Saturated Canary image for my card, and you will never guess what her name is.... Snow White.lol.
I have coloured her with Prismapencilsand I thought I was oh so clever when I filled my old dried up blender pen with gamsol, but wouldn't you know it the paper started pilling and ripping argh!!!   I went back to paper stumps to finish and will stick with those from now on :)

I am also entering this card in the following challenges.........

Simon Says Stamp -Fairytale/Nursery Rhyme Inspired
Heartsong Inspirations - Use Flowers/Felt
The Squirrel & The Fox - One for the Girls
Lollipop Crafts - No Sentiments
Cardmad Fairy - Spots & Stripes
If the shoe fits - Where are the Girls at

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! So you finally got to play! My playtime is tomorrow after work!
    HUgs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, gorgeous colours
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, simply stunning Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how you used the different patterned papers in the background. And the apples are perfect :)

    Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image and you've done a fantastic job with the design. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Apple challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's for our "Apple" Challenge. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card Lou,The image is coloured to perfection and the layout perfect!.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!! Love the primary colors you used, along with that paper! Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, bright and pretty card! I love everything! Thanks for joining our Heart Song Inspirations Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love the image and the bright colours. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...