This weeks challenge at Digital Tuesday Challenge is sparkle, we want to see lots of sparkle on you projects with a digital element to them.
Here is my card using Cirque from The Paper Shelter, she is quite the sexy circus performer :) I used the
PRECOLOURED Version
I added glimmer glam very liberally on my card, both on my papers and the image. The rosettes were cut using Tim Holtz alteration die (available from Artfull Crafts, as is the glimmer glam).
Hope you will come and play along with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Hi!!! I am pretty excited today as it is my post for the year for Southern Girls Challenge. We have 2 wickedly wonderful sponsors for ...
-
This week at Digital Tuesday Challenge we want to see bugs and or blooms on your creations :) For my cad I have used a PRE COLOURED IMAGE...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
Oh so pretty! Love the rosettes on here and the wonderful colors. Don't you just love those pre-colored images sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card.
Lynn
Oh I love this! Such viberant colours!
ReplyDeleteLove this wonderful card of yours. It's smashing!
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs
Marie
What a beautiful sparkly card, so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzie xx
What a fun and colorful card!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Louise, love that image so much and those papers and the design look superb.
ReplyDeletehugs
Lorraine x
Your card is very glamorous! Love it! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Louise, I just love your TPS makes - this one is fab!!
ReplyDelete