Tuesday 21 August 2012

Mastering The Rollover Layout


Hi lovely blog readers :)  I am here today to share a layout with you featuring this months The Stamp Spot "AUGUST CHALENGE SPOTS"....


Let's see if you can spot them (excuse the incredibly bad pun which is not intentional)


I would have to say that of my babies, Will is definitely the most eager to smile for the camera so far.  A scrapbooking Mummy's dream :)

You only have a week or so left to enter this months "Spot Challenge"  and I have to say this one has been the easiest month yet.  We would love to see your interpretation.

4 comments:

  1. wow he is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout as always! I love the colors and the notebook edge! The baby is adorable too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics!! I love it when they're so eager to ham it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and look at that smile... he sure looks like a happy little guy.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...