This week at the paper Shelter we want to see cards with a holiday theme. Here is my DT card sample....
The image is A Rereshing Drink coloured with prismapencils on watercolour paper. I used my most favourite papers to date The sweetest thing, tangerine by My Minds Eye. I clustered a collection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts in the corner and tied a bow with some raffia I was sent by Mani :) It matches the papers perfectly.
Thanks so much fro dropping by and I hope you will join in the challenge and be in to win a voucher from the Paper Shelter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Hi!!! I am pretty excited today as it is my post for the year for Southern Girls Challenge. We have 2 wickedly wonderful sponsors for ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Awesome challenge this week at Christmas Stamping All Year Long , Birds, we want o see birds on your Christmas card or project. Our sponsor...
Hi Louise, she does look as if shes enjoying the sunshine doesnt she? A stunning card and I love your flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
ooh this is beautiful and looks so refreshing and relaxing.
ReplyDelete