Friday, 3 October 2014

Pocket Scrapbooking with Close to my Heart.

Hi :) I am here today to share my first post as a DT member of I <heart> stamping. I am going to share a pocket page of my sons 7th birthday I have made using some wonderful CTMH products.



I have used Chalk it Up Picture My Life cards from CTMH and also cut some CTMH My Reflections Seaside Paper to size. I cut some designs in CTMH black cardstock using my Cricut.


Thanks so much for joining me for my first I <heart> stamping post, happy scrapping until next time.

www.iheartstamping.ctmh.com
 {Click to View Larger}
 Close to My Heart Products Used:

http://iheartstamping.ctmh.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1410-ribbon-revelry.aspx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very cool layout for your big boy Lou. Love the die cut elements you've used. That cake looks amazing! Bet your lil' dude was stoked with that! Hugs, Wends x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Great layout, I love the die cuts, and that's one awesome cake!