Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Perfect Shady Spot Layout

PLEASE DROP BY MY NEW PAGE ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/punknscrap and drop me a like :)

Hope all you NZers had a fabulous Labour Weekend and today those of you that are back at work can appreciate the reason we have a day off which is the recognition of the builder from Wellington who fought for the 8 hour working day.
Meanwhile I will stay home and do my housework and care for my kids, which I do willingly whatever hours :)

So yesterday while hubby was home and the kidlets were occupied outside playing I decided to make a layout with one of the older Noel Mignon kits mixed with one of the newer ones.  I found these photos on my stick from 2012.  They were taken in the summer at my mum and dads.

I also added a few bits from my stash including the very cute puffy animal stickers.

Okay so now I am off to do some of that housework I mentioned earlier and then see how the day day progresses :)

Happy scrapping....

4 comments:

  1. Love it Lou,8 the wee deer and hedgehog are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page! I enjoyed the long weekend, but it didn't mean a break from the housework, nothing ever does that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lou. Love the pics and your layout is fab. LOVE the lil' deer and hedgie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout I love all the detail and elements, I really need to think about creating more than digital layouts..

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...