Wednesday 28 January 2015

Cheering myself up with some Lacy Sunshine....

I have had a pretty ho hum week so I have found myself doing a lot more colouring than usual as a sort of tension release.

I have been doing heaps of alcohol marker colouring but today I decided to break out my prismacolor pencils.  I usually only colour with my pencils on textured type papers but I already had Marguerite Daisies printed on Gina K luxury paper so I decided to just colour her up.  All things considered she turned out pretty well,  I haven't used my pencils in ages plus the flat paper.


I am going to have to do something about those flower middles in retrospect, maybe put some buttons in them or enamel dots.  I will think about that.

The papers are a mix of MME and Fancy pants. The large flowers are prima from AGES ago and the cherry blossoms are wild orchid.  The sentiment is an SU one from quite some time ago.

Thanks so much for dropping by and visiting my blog :)  Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...