I have had a pretty ho hum week so I have found myself doing a lot more colouring than usual as a sort of tension release.
I have been doing heaps of alcohol marker colouring but today I decided to break out my prismacolor pencils. I usually only colour with my pencils on textured type papers but I already had Marguerite Daisies printed on Gina K luxury paper so I decided to just colour her up. All things considered she turned out pretty well, I haven't used my pencils in ages plus the flat paper.
I am going to have to do something about those flower middles in retrospect, maybe put some buttons in them or enamel dots. I will think about that.
The papers are a mix of MME and Fancy pants. The large flowers are prima from AGES ago and the cherry blossoms are wild orchid. The sentiment is an SU one from quite some time ago.
Thanks so much for dropping by and visiting my blog :) Happy Scrapping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
-
This post will stay on top of my blog until my blog candy is drawn on the 24 December. Please scroll down for newer posts. L...

Such a cute sweet card Louise x
ReplyDeleteI love the colours on this!
ReplyDelete