Things have been pretty quite around here so I thought I would share a snippet of my project for next Thursday.... Southern Girls are back from summer break, very exciting!!!! Can you guess who our digi sponsor is?
So excited to be getting back into the challenges. Be sure to tune in next thursday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...

Have you drawn the winner of the Saturated Canary Prize? I can't seem to find it
ReplyDelete