Late last last week hubby asked me for a sympathy card for one of his staff. I went to work first colouring up Dillybeans unicorn girls heart. She is so sweet and I loved colouring her hair :)
I went with a CAS look for this card and let the image do the talking. I coloured her with a mix of Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers.
The sentiment is an old one from Stampin'Up stamped in black ink.
Thanks heaps for dropping by my blog :) Happy Scrapping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors, and to be ...
-
I am really excited to be part of the 1st Birthday hop at the Trinket Track The design team have been working hard creating amazing pr...
-
Good Evening fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 8th Birthday ...
-
Ok, so one month in and going well so far with the posting. And the cardmaking :) I have used Avery Elle Sending Hugs stamp set and dies. ...
She is so cute I can hardly stand it!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Lou, I LOVE this! Such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Love the pink stripe in the hair! Beautiful hunny. Hugs, Wends x
ReplyDelete