Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Lacy Sunshine Anniversary Card - with a dash of cute factor......

There is nothing quite like half a days notice that I need to make a card.... luckily for her it was my mum that asked  ;)  So my instructions were an Anniversary card.  I found out this morning that it was for a 60th wedding anniversary but hey,  I am sure the recipients will think it is as cute as mum and I do lol.

Due to the serious time restraints I decided to print the image directly on the card front and not to go too frou frou.  I have been doing some colouring classes through Heather Valentine who owns Lacy Sunshine Stamps ( you can find information on her Facebook group) so I decided that I would get in an extra bit of practice with Emmi Lou Boo - Bubble Valentine.  I am so pleased with how this turned out.


I used copic markers with Gina K luxury cardstock, which is my preferred paper for alcohol markers, and added some highlights with gel pen.  The sentiment is is a really old SU one that comes with the words separated and it took me yonks to get it straight and placed properly. I outlined the front panel with a sharpie poster paint pen.  The ribbon and teal cardstock are both american crafts.

Thanks so much for visiting, I would love to know what you think of her so please leave me a comment :)
Happy Scrapping.

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

super cute Lou. She is lovely

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, so cute Lou!! Love that sweet image and your fab CAS layout. Cool about the colouring classes, any good? Hugs, Wends x

Erica Bruton said...

very sweet :)