Tuesday 1 March 2022

Sending Big Hugs with Lawn Fawn & Catherine Pooler

 Here I am back again..... months since last posting.

But I have so many cards to share that I should be able to post most weeks, even if I havn't made something new.

I am starting with 2 cards made with an old love, Lawn Fawn, and a new love, Catherine Pooler Inkpads.




I started the process for both cards by blending a piece of white cardstock with a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks, once it was nice and dry I cut out the center with the Lawn Fawn big hugs die.
On both I have used Lawn Fawn images.

So those are the first cards from my long hiatus to share. 
See you again soon
Lou 






1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards Louise - and it's good to see you back again
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete