Wednesday 23 March 2022

Sunshine and Rainbows Lawn Fawn Magic Iris

I love the magic iris die so much.  It is a littl fiddly but once you get the hang of putting it together, there is loads of fun to be had.

I had these dies in my stash and had never used them so a magic iris was perfect to break them in.



As you can see I misaligned the pull tab but it is fine and the recipent still loved it :)

I am sure one of her kids has managed to pull it apart by now but that is the joy of cards.

Thanks for popping by
See you again soon 
Lou
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous bright and beautiful card Lou- love the rainbow it's perfect with the magic iris.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card- it is fun! Love your rainbow and the sweet sunshine ( Would love that here!). Wonderfully created! Thanks for the pop in- missing you too!

    ReplyDelete