Friday 1 July 2022

Mix It Up Challenge #60 Anything Goes plus optional Clean & Simple

 Hi, pretty exciting day today... my first post as part of the mix it up challenge DT.

Our theme this month is, as always, anything goes but you can add the option of clean and simple.
I am going to be honest and say that I really struggled with this theme, oh boy, totally not my wheelhouse!

But I pulled it together in the end, with the gold splashes probably not strictly clean, but I do love a bit of bling!

The stamp if from Waffle Flower and is called "violet and primrose"
The sentiment is a die that I have had for yonks, I have lost the packaging so if anyone can enlighten me of the brand I would really appreciate it.  I have coloured my image with copics and it is stamped in my fav ink for colouring with markers memento.

Make sure you come along and play over at the challenge :)

Lou



2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card Louise - the colours are gorgeous, and the gold splatters really give it some panache. Can't help you with the thanks die, sorry.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, hello! I'm a new team-mate. I just wanted to stop and say that your layout is balanced well. I struggle with CAS style too but I think you've got this just right. It's not too stark naked. :) Purple, gray, and green are a terrific color trio, also! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete