Sunday 14 August 2022

Kitty wishes

 I was playing with some background colours and made a couple of cards.
The first one uses an image from Newton's Nook called Newton's happy mail


My image is coloured with copic markers. 
I tried to make the cats face look like stripy markings, I almost got it right.  A bit more practice will do the trick.
The image was cut out on my "new to me" scan n cut.
Not sure of the cloud colour, a little too green toned.
The cloud and grass dies are from Lawn fawn.
Copics used 
Cat - E31, E35, E57
Mail box - W1,W3,W5
Flag- R05.R17,R46
Post - E15,E25, E37

Thanks for dropping by 
Lou

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Louise - i am sure you will improve with practise, but it looks pretty good to me :) Love that you added cloud die cuts over your sky inking
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...