Tuesday 23 August 2022

I totally forgot how awesome embossing folders can be....

 Nothing like a blog post title saying it exactly like it is! ;)
So I found my dusty, neglected embossing folders in the cupboard and felt really sorry for them so I got them out to have a play.

The first couple turned out crap as it has been so long since I used them I forgot how to get nice crisp impressions.

I did get there in the end though.
I used a basic happy birthday folder for this card then inked it gently with salvaged patina distress oxide.


I cut out the sentiment with a die from lawn fawn, once in white and again with patterned paper from Rosie's Studio.  I added some sequins, matted in the same patterned paper and called it done.

So easy and turned out pretty cool I think.

Thanks loads for dropping by
Lou


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how everything old can become new again. I need to dust off all my folders and start using them again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that EF. Your card is so colorful and cheerful, who wouldn't have a happy birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...