Sunday 18 February 2024

A Little bit Elegant....

Today's card is one I put together with things I had on my desk that needed to be put away.
I diecut flowers from Sizzix #665285 by Lisa Jones and added dimension with prisma pencils.

The background was run through my bigshot on a folder that I have no clue what it is called, but to be honest doesn't do a great job.
I then painted in with Kuretake Gansai Tambi opal colors in Opal Gold

 The sentiment was cut using my silhouette cutter and cut on plain white cardstock with a vellum shadow piece.

Thanks for visiting today

Lou 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges....
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Clean & Simple - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - Birthday

2 comments:

  1. love this Lou - the vibrant colours are fabulous, and I love the way you have presented the sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the sentiment stands out on your beautiful card. Thanks so vry much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete