Saturday 10 February 2024

Wibbly Wobbly Fun In The Sun....

 Some summery fun today.
This card was quite the lengthy card make, the background including the beach house had been sitting on my desk attached to my make art stay-tion for about a month.
Finally, as I was falling asleep a few nights ago I remembered my cute Hello Bluebird "Come On In" stamp set and knew that was the set for this back ground.

I stamped my images and coloured them up with copic markers and die cut them.
The bear has an action wobble attached so she looks like she is bobbing about in the water.

I am pleased with the end result for this card, I honestly was so nonplussed about the background before hand.

Thanks for visiting
Lou

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lou Lou! Love the sun setting background and the awesome diecut scene. Gorgeous darlin'! xoxo

    ReplyDelete