Friday 7 November 2014

Lets Hear It for the Boys at Southern Girls Challenge

The current challenge at Southern Girls is all about the boys.  We have 3 awesome sponsors for this challenge, Make It Crafty, Iva Nova Chest and A& T designs Digis.  The design team has some awesome samples over on the blog.  I have used an image from A & T Designs for my card which I coloured with spectrum Noir markers......


I am totally loving these markers, cheap and so good!  I just wish I had more colours to fill in my colour gaps.

So that is about it, hope you all have a great weekend and that the weather starts to actually feel like November.

Happy Scrapping.

3 comments:

  1. Louise this is a gorgeous card, the coloring is WOW! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful card!! Love the bright colouring and the sparkly wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the card, the colours you have used and glitter too!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...