Thursday 25 January 2018

Bunny Lovelies with Bizzy Becs

Hi, I am here with you today to share a little bunny love with the
ultra cute Bunny Stuffies Stamp by Stamping Bella.

I love this stamp as it is perfect for EVERYTHING! 
And with Valentines coming up it would work perfectly too.

This time round I have made a Thank You card for a friend of mine who despite having 5 kids of her own is always available to take a couple of mine when needs must.  She even met me at the doctors the other day and whisked 2 of my kids off.
She definitely deserves a Bunny Stuffies card.

And here is the card....



I coloured the image with promarker alcohol markers and layered it up on lots of pretty papers on a 6x6 background.
I cut the image out with stitched circle dies.
The sentiment was stamped with Big Scripty Words Stamps from lawn Fawn and then cut with the corresponding die Big Scripty Words dies
I then added the cute clouds which are Puffy Clouds from Memory Box.

Thanks loads for joining me today
Lou

I would like to enter the following challenges
Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers - Top Pick
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes
Crafting With an Attitude - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. I love your card!!! And I love your friend!!! What a wonderful person, and so are you for creating something so sweet for her! Beautifully coloured and great design! Your little clouds finish off the scene beautifully! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used all the patterned papers to great effect here to showcase this cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Louise. I love the super cute image and your colouring is perfect. The papers and layout you used look awesome. What a great friend you have (and you are too). Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've fallen in love with your super cute card and those bunnies! A great card design which is just perfect for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week. Thanks for joining us, good luck in the prize draw and I hope we'll see you again soon!
    Love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and fantastic colors,awesome design too... thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww my goodness, these two are SO cute! LOVE this gorgeous stamp and your fab colouring. Love the striking paper hun. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...