Friday 5 January 2018

Unicorn Wishes with Bizzy Becs

Time for our monthly ANYTHING GOES challenge at BIZZY BECS

I was feeling all whimsical the day I made this card.
I love unicorns and if you follow me on here or my FACEBOOK PAGE you may have seen
my unicorn profile pic I had up for a while.

I am excited that I got a big shot for Christmas as my trusty cuttlebug was on its last legs and making a horrible clunk when I wound the dies through.
Much easier now with my new machine and it has been getting a bit of a workout as you will see in my upcoming posts.

So onto the card....

I used a stencil on the background with tumbled glass distress ink on a makeup sponge.
I then added the puffy cloud diecuts and my unicorn which is coloured with promarkers.
I added my sentiment and the liquid pearl drops to finish.

Supplies Used


Thanks loads for dropping by,
Lou

I would like to enter the following Challenges....
Crafting By Design - Anything
Crafty Girls Studio - Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built - Things with Wings
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy - Diecuts
Simon Says Wednesday - Something New

7 comments:

  1. this is adorable!! What a cute little unicorn and that cloudy sky is fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and cute sentiment!! Thanks for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing at PDE, and please do come back again. Jackie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card.Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the week and Happy New Year ! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING! Those clouds!!! Gorgeous hun, so so gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...