Wednesday 10 January 2018

Kitty Acrobatics with The Paper Shelter

Big news for the 2018 - I am back on the DT at The Paper Shelter.
I used to be on the DT there a while ago but had to step down when my kids were younger and we were having trouble with my youngests boys health.
But we have all that under control now and all the kidlets are now at school (oldest is in his last year of Primary before high school ARGHHHHHH, where does the time go?)


The theme of this fortnights challenge is New Beginnings.
I have used Kitty Acrobatics from the TPS SHOP

I thought it was appropriate as a lot of people decide to lose weight as a New Year's resolution and she looks like she is exercising ;)


I have used promarkers to colour the image.
The papers are from my stash of 6x6 pads and I added some pearls around the image to give it a bit of bling.

Thanks loads for dropping by and be sure to come and play along with our challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge.  You don't have to use TPS images to enter but if you do you can win a $30 voucher for the TPS shop. Fantastic prize.

I would like to enter the following challenges...

The Card Concept - Photo inspiration - I used the colours
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Simon Say Stamp Wednesday - Patterned Paper
Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes





9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Louise, Happy New Year to you I hope you had a fab Xmas. Welcome to the Team and your 1st Challenge after rejoining us, its wonderful to have you back and with such a stunning card, this is such a sweet image and youve coloured it so beautifully. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear everything is back to normal and you made time now.. Your card is totally sweet! Love the coloring!

    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    Maybe you want to join our team? Check our Dtcall above on the challenge page!

    x
    Diana

    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image and darling card! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fantastic card... I know it was my resolution so i had a giggle.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun creation - and a great entry for our something new twist too as you have a new term on the DT for TPS :)

    Great to see you playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layered pattern papers on the card. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lou, this is utterly GORGEOUS hun! Love that image and your card design and paper combo is brilliant hun. Hope things are getting easier, worried about you. Have been crazy busy with one of my niece's arriving early and will be AWOL for a bit when my sis has her baby, but I'm only a phone call away if you need to talk. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...