Tuesday 6 November 2012

Where does the time go?

A whole lot of time has passed since I last posted, Bad BAd Girl! lol.  But I do have something sweet to share with you so I am sure you will forgive me ;)

This week at Digital Tuesday Challenge we would like to see your Fantasy themed cards, I have made this card for Will's for his first birthday, when I printed the image and started colouring it I initally thought it was a boy fairy, hmmmm apparently not.


I made the background using a stencil on watercolour paper with some glimmer-mists  the image is from Mo Manning at Mo's Digi Pencil which I coloured with my bargain distress markers from blitzy blended with an aquabrush, the doily and seam binding ribbon are from my stash and the letter stickers came with my Studio Calico kit and are Basic Grey.  The stamped and fussy cut banner is a Kaiser Craft stamp. 

Thanks loads for popping by 


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image and great coloring. Love your hand made background. Fabulous techinique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just beautiful! Love your water coloring. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background you made is so cool! I love the image-very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I would have thought it was a boy too by the face/hair. I think it works for either. I love the layout too. Fun use of the sticker letters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards... so darn cute.
    I thank you for becoming a blog follower... even though my blog is just everyday stuff.
    I will follow this blog ... as it's YOUR personal one by the look of it! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...