Thursday 22 November 2012

One Day, I Promise......

I am so useless at getting my projects blogged on time, seriously I am starting to think it is a medical condition or at the very least a psychological one.
Here is my project for Tuesday over at Digital TUESDAY Challenge.....  we would like you to use a Blue, Kraft and White colour scheme.  Here is what I came up with.....


I used a Mo Manning image called Winter Fairy Halla which I coloured with my Prismacolour Pencils and blended out with OMS and a paperstump.  I added some ranger ink white enamel  as highlights in random areas.  I used Distress stain to dye the originally white doily.  The paper and cardstock are both from Stampin'Up.

Okies so that's me done, my kids are all napping at 4.51 in the afternoon as it has been camp for school and the boys got home today and Jodie and Zip were just a pair of cranky pantses so off they went too.  Ahhhhh can you hear the peace and quiet???? Only interrupted by a plane flying fertiliser on the neighbours place, oh well you can't have it all I guess.  I just hope the kidlies aren't up all night due to the nap and I miss Made In Chelsea for the second week in a row.  It is a shockingly bad tv programme but strangely addictive, even Andrew watches it with me.lol. I find myself hoping everything turns out fabulous for Millie and her new romance with Hugo (yes we are only on season 1)

Ok so that's laters from me, over and out :)


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I am loving your colouring at the moment... it is stunning.. almost makes my mojo want to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card image beautifully coloured and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on the card - it really is stunning.

    Your work inspires me... Too bad I'm not crafty. But, you motivate me to try.

    Hope the boys slept well after their nap. I remember those days... Now, my teen only wants to sleep! Ha!

    Kelly in Cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card- love the great coloring you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and your coloring is amazing Lou! Love how you added the stickles for her breath. I do love using blue for Christmas. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...