Thursday 29 November 2012

I am Louise and I am addicted to Blitsy - and here is a Wreath.

lol, I am so serious, after yesterdays awesome super sale I promised myself "No more until after Christmas, then what do they do?  Only have glimmermist on sale, so you know what happened...... yep 10 bottles of mist later, I am a Blitsy tart!   But lurve my g-mist, no project is complete with out a bit of blingy glam :)

Ok so I am actually going to share a project......


Angus and I sat out on the lawn in the sun on Saturday morning and made this wreath, we both felt pretty damn clever afterward too :)  We bought some cheap baubles from the warehouse and raided Andrew's wardrobe for an old wire coathanger and we set forth on our mission.  It looks awesome hanging by our door from the planter hook, my hoya has been moved for the time being.  Not that Andrew will mind, he wont knock his head on the planter basket and head for work covered in potting mix and spiderwebs for a whole month ;)

Thanks for popping by, have a great day.....


5 comments:

  1. Simple .. but oh so effective! Ya clever Tart!

    Next thing... how come I first saw a post (by you) dated December 24, 2012? Whoops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, because I am sneaky. No seriously it is because of the date I put the post up at so it stays at the top for a while.

      Delete
  2. This is really neat! Love the colours you chose! I cannot believe that's your yard! Mine is buried under a ton of snow! Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I keep looking at the big boxes of ornaments at the store because I've been wanting to make one of these too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love the colors you chose and the blingy blue balls!!

    ReplyDelete