Thursday 8 November 2012

All Done - YAY ( Southern Girls Challenge )

This fortnight over at Southern Girls Challenge we want to see your Christmas Projects.  I have done a layout this time.  I took photos of the pressies in the cupboard ready to go and also this years new ornaments, I bought some to hang in the plum tree in the garden that we are having our Christmas Dinner under.  So they are all coordinated, which is a bit of a novelty around here.
I also have bought some baubles to make a wreath, I have been looking at tutorials on line to get an idea on how to make one with a wire coat hanger.  Anyway here is my layout.........

I used Kraft card stock as my base which I spattered with some spray, Overdue Mr Hueys and Chalk Chalkboard Mist by Tattered Angels.  I used papers from a 6x6 Basic Grey Aspen Frost paper pad for the papers on the layout and also the title which was cut using "Base Camp" Cricut Cartridge. The embellishments are all from Purple Pumpkin and I used a stampin'up border punch along the botom of one of the paper layers and also a smash date stamp and tag punch again from SU.

Thanks loads for coming by........


8 comments:

  1. Lordy, you're good. When I heard christmas carols back in september , I had a very bad twitching reaction..

    Gorgeous Lo,love the twine and flower, too yummy!

    All well here, definitely owe you an email, been a while... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AN amazing page- love the Kraft base- love the way you did the letters for Prepared- and love the theme of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the spattering-very neat effect. Gorgeous pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, cause you're so sunny, I've got an award for you on my blog!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Lou! The title looks so cool! Great pictures too. The embellishments are so fun also. I love that you are ready already. I haven't event thought about it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! I'm planning on being prepared this year, I usually end up getting Christmas shopping done at the last minute. Also, Christmas dinner in the garden sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I really want to go back to doing more layouts and especially when I see how pretty yours are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout. Love that beautiful flower and your background. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...