Friday 23 March 2012

Artfull Crafts, Quick and easy with Tigerlilly

I am going to share some elegant and simple cards with you using KaiserCraft Tigerlilly Collection. These were really quick to make as no stamping required which means I don't spend hours colouring and getting my image perfect :)







I have propped up the elements on both cards using foam tape. These are so pretty and really easy and this collection has the most gorgeous images and flourishes. You could make so many different types of cards with this collection.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, Louise, these are so pretty, hard to believe that they could come together so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirly bits, is that what you call flourishes?? I am so new to this I haven't learnt all the words for things! The imagine card is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely. They really invoke the feeling of spring! I love the color combo and the flourishes and the layout. I love that they are smiliar, yet each has unique qualities. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Louise Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Louise, love those papers youve used and your butterfly is beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous butterflies and flourishes! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous page Louise I love the way you have made the flowers to match the background , Great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Beautiful flourishes and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...