Wednesday 14 March 2012

Think Spring with Digital Tuesday



***This week's challenge***

Think Spring

As usual feel free to create anything you like, just remember to include something digital in your design. This can be your main image, digi papers, sentiment, etc...

This weeks sponsor is 

 

I have used  an image from them for my card........


I have used papers from DCWV afternoon tea stack and coloured my image with Prisma Pencils.

Thanks loads for visiting, have a great day and don't forget to play along with our Think Spring challenge.



6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the color and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, what a lovely vintage feel to your card, great colors! Sounds like we stay sane the same way, although my husband says whatever keeps me sane-r, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty how did I miss it Louise hugs elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Cute image and I like the butterfly. Lovely papers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card! I love the soft colors and the roses. I'm just learning to use colored pencils and gamasol. Thank you for letting me join your scs blogging group. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...