Sunday 25 March 2012

Scapping on a Sunday



Hi, here with you today to share a layout using our The Stamp Spot March "Spots"......


 


We went to visit my brother and sister in law last month and my hubby and brother took the children over to the private beach (how cool is that?) to play and Andrew took some photos. I have scrapped some on this layout.





I love how this came together, and the patterns really suit a summer day spent at the beach. I used a selection of roses and then hand made some flowers using circle punches and brads. I have used a punch along the bottom of the blue paper to add interest. I have use quite a bit of mist on my layout to give it a shimmery, summery feel.


Hope you all out there have managed to get at least one day in at the beach this sad old (weatherwsie) summer

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing!.. Almost makes me want to start scrapbooking again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Louise. What an adorable family! I must try to make flowers like that! Awesome. Didn't realize the seasons are different in your neck of the woods.. Summer on a private beach sounds fabulous to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout Louise! Love all your pretty flower embellishments and how you put this together! :) Hugs,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Louise and what a wonderful way to treasure those memories. Love those blue flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the boys are dressed for the beach but Jodie is in her dress and cardi!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...