Friday 30 March 2012

My Charming Little Man

Hi, here today to share a little mini album  made up from Echo Park This & That "Charming" Collection.

I am going to keep this fairly short and sweet as it is a short and sweet album :)

It has more pages than shown here but I am sharing my favourites as I really don't want to be taking up a huge amount of space with loads of page photos when you can get the idea from a few.


So here goes...........


First up we have the cover page, I like the chipboard sticker as it saved me making a title ;) I layered the back with a tag from the Journaling Cards sheet and cut the shape behind using an old peice of chipboard as a stencil, I have repeated this shape throughout the album. The pennant border I cut from paper scraps left over at the end of the project.



I used the label stencil again here to mark out oun the page then cut with a scalpel. If you look closely at the left hand corner you can see where I use packaging off the chip stickers to firm up my overhanging bits. The sticker sheet was used on this page.


Here is a page with both Connor & Will, a mix of journaling cards and stickers on here.



Love this photo of Will, my super smilely boy, again repeating my label and stickers to embellish.


A far more serious look for William here, embellished with stickers. It was so easy to make this album with the Charming Collection kit as everything was right there in the package ready to use, I just had to add the co-ordinating chipboard stickers. 

The papers on this project are.......

EP - Swirls

Thanks for looking and I hope to see lots of "charming" projects popping up about the place using the fabulous card kits and Collection kits

6 comments:

  1. Your project is a beautiful treasure! Your little guys are precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I really like the papers and embellishments, but those pictures are wonderful!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Louise!! I love all of the details and the layering :) Super cute piccies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this album. I have always wanted to make a mini album, but I don't think I could pull all the elements together as nicely as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful keepsake you've created Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little ones are so adorable. This book is something to treasure through years to come.

    Not sure where you live, but our Daylight Savings just started and won't be over til the Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...