Thursday 8 March 2012

The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

This week it is Anything Goes with team b over at The Paper Shelter Challenge.
 I have used Little Cowboy with paper from the Alla Prima collection.  Image is again coloured with copics.  I had a huge break from my copics as I had got a little bored (I know, weird) and had been using my prismacolor pencils loads.  I have now got over the boredness and embraced my copics again.  I am loving the results too, yay.

We had Connor's first parent - teacher meeting last night, overall it went well and we were pleasantly surprised which was great!

Hope you will come along and join in our anything goes challenge :)  See you there.

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Louise, great colouring :)
    I hope you're having a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fantastic coloring on this image! Fabulous - and I love your cute card too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Louise and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image! Your card is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise

    What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring! Love the sweet image- and your DSP is another WOW! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ,happy smiley , I love it , love the stars and the colour you used . Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just makes me smile! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Louise! Great image and layout and your embellies and papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...