Thursday, 8 March 2012

The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

This week it is Anything Goes with team b over at The Paper Shelter Challenge.
 I have used Little Cowboy with paper from the Alla Prima collection.  Image is again coloured with copics.  I had a huge break from my copics as I had got a little bored (I know, weird) and had been using my prismacolor pencils loads.  I have now got over the boredness and embraced my copics again.  I am loving the results too, yay.

We had Connor's first parent - teacher meeting last night, overall it went well and we were pleasantly surprised which was great!

Hope you will come along and join in our anything goes challenge :)  See you there.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Fab card Louise, great colouring :)
I hope you're having a lovely week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

jimlynn said...

Oh YES! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fantastic coloring on this image! Fabulous - and I love your cute card too!
Lynn

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Louise and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

What an adorable image! Your card is too cute!!!

Hazel said...

Hi Louise

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Amazing coloring! Love the sweet image- and your DSP is another WOW! Great card!

Elaine said...

Great card ,happy smiley , I love it , love the stars and the colour you used . Hugs Elaine

Paige said...

This card just makes me smile! Such a cute image!

Marilyn said...

I love this card Louise! Great image and layout and your embellies and papers are perfect.