Friday 16 March 2012

SYC - Use Tape

This month is my first challenge as a member of the SYC team and I have managed to start when it is a very awesome challenge indeed.........

USE TAPE!
see, told you it is a good one :)

Here is the layout I came up with using some of Zippy's first photos from the day he was born.  It was a bit of a scramble to find some tape to use but I managed to dig some out that had been sent in a kit quite a while ago and never used.  That is the great thing about these challenges, you get pushed outside your comfort zone.

I used allsorts of bits and peices on this......
Kraft Cardstock
K&Co Hopscotch Papers
AC Thickers
Cosmo Cricket Mini Alphas
Marcy Penner Journal Square
Pink Paislee Artisan Tape
Hambly Transparency
Bella Borders
Glimmermist
Pebbles sticker

Whew that is quite the list :)  Make sure and go and see what the rest of the DT have come up with.





11 comments:

  1. Handsome William James, what a gorgeous baby and only 1 day old. FAB memory page
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Louise! Adorable baby too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Louise, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used the tape to secure the picture. It is perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Louise hes gorgeous and a really beautiful scrapbook page. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is so sweet! What precious photos and a great way to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome use of the tape! Your layout is wonderful, and shows off the adorable baby pictures really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is soooo cute, Louise!! I love the washi tape and how you arranged the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally clever.

    How cute is that wee baby?! Talk about heaven sent. Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous babe and you've created a fabulous memory page.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...