Saturday 31 March 2012

Lookie What I made........

I have been buying a few patterns on line lately in my quest to improve my sewing skills, which to be honest before I started were pretty damn rusty having not sewn since high school.
One of my fave shops is Create Kids Couture which is where I got the pattern for these very cool pants as modelled by the super gorgeous Jo Jo Bink (that's her modelling pseudonym.lol) otherwise known as Jodie :)


 Apparently they also make great workout pants :)


I am linking up to the following...........













One Artsy Mama



button

8 comments:

  1. Well arent you clever!!! this is amazingly stunning.. and what a little cat walk model

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab work Louise well done and she is adorable , seems so happy to wera them.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these adorable pants...(She is too precious..) I don't sew at all,so I am in awe. I can't even sew a button on anything..ugh. Never learned any kind of needle work. Just great.. I am thinking every little girl would love them. Have a great weekend. Can't wait to see what else you make...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a woman of many talents! The pants are so cute and your model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! Lou you are so talented! I wanted to share some more blog love with you: http://erynprincecreates.blogspot.ca/2012/03/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet is this cute outfit and love the darling little sweet model!!! And, I bet she wears this night and day.......!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pants Louise! Your model is adorable too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pants are very cute but Miss Jo Jo Bink steals the show! What a little doll.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...